Apply Visa Online

Struggling with Strict Parents Limiting My Freedom to Travel and Enjoy Life"

I don't understand how people can enjoy traveling to their hometown in Vietnam and experiencing freedom in America. My parents won't allow me to move out or be independent. I have very strict parents who have never let me go outside. I'm already 23 years old, yet I'm not allowed to go anywhere without their permission. They always ask about the identity of the people I want to meet and request to see their photos. If the photos look too fashionable or stylish, they assume those individuals are not good people. Will I ever have the opportunity to go outside and enjoy life like everyone else? What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/mooniepooh
[link] [comments]

from Vietnam https://ift.tt/mIfCjwT

No comments:

Post a Comment