Apply Visa Online

2 Weeks in Vietnam with family (adult kids retiree aged parents)

We're travelling to Vietnam in Late Feb - Early March for 2 weeks.

My father is born and raised in HCMC - this is where we'll be flying in to and spending a few days to explore and see family etc.

Although my father was born in Vietnam, he has never explored the country. He left in his early 20s and had only been back to HCMC a few times to visit family.

It would be a great chance to explore all the best parts of his country but I am having some trouble coming up with an itinerary.

Right now, my very vague idea of our itinerary is:
HCMC for ~3 days, ?????, Halong Bay Cruise for 2 Days, Hanoi for ~3 Days (fly out form here)

Most information I've found is useful for couples/solo travellers/young families which wouldn't be suitable for my parents.

Due to their age, I'd like to avoid any big hikes, the famous Ha Giang Loop, long bus/train rides (e.g. Sapa).

Any suggestions with what we should see and do?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/GGopnik
[link] [comments]

from Vietnam https://ift.tt/3kFKETL

No comments:

Post a Comment