Apply Visa Online

Plz advice to 1st timer traveler to Vietnam

Vietnam is in my bucket list for a long time. This big country cannot be explode in 7 days so I have decided that I will travel and in between I have to work. 1. If I take a tourist sim card with 5G is it enough to connect my laptop and work ? Mostly IT work in Google Chrome and some software. No video upload etc. 2. Which sim card to take for this 30 day plan ? 3. I see lot of buses operate in cities. Are these AC buses, operate on time ? (Or like Indian buses. No schedule). 4. For travel between cities how early I need to book train/bus ticket ? Which website can I use to book ? 5. Any concern on snatching/pickpocketing? 6. My plan is saigon - DMZ - da nang/hoi an / hue - Hanoi - ninh bin - cat ba island. Is it ok or shall I add something? Exit from Hanoi airport. Max I can spend 3 to 4 weeks. In between I have to work full days :( 7. I don't speak vietnemese at all. Will there be issue with ordering food with street food vendor? Thanks.

submitted by /u/here4geld
[link] [comments]

from Vietnam https://ift.tt/Wrg69Gp

No comments:

Post a Comment