Apply Visa Online

Just got scammed in club Sniff Hanoi

Really embarrassed to talk about this. I’m not looking for sympathy. I just wanted to warn other travellers about this.

I’m a foreigner from London. Have been using a dating app here. I noticed there are some girls on the app who are very eager to meet right away and go for a drink. Stupidly, I agreed to go with one this evening.

She told me to meet her around the corner from Sniff club. Met her, looked nothing like her photos (which hardly showed her face anyway). She led us to this club.

She didn’t even speak English and we communicated via google translate…

She said she wanted to drink champagne 🤦🏼‍♂️ so I bought a bottle. Then she asked if she can do some balloons, and kept asking for more and more. At one point she suggested I tip the bar staff.

She was super flirty and touching me all over. Until I said no to more balloons she acted like a grumpy child.

I noticed some girls who were waiting on the corner, who later on were in the same club with some foreigner men.

I am quite sure these girls are employed by the club to get men to come in and spend money. My total bill was 5 million…

It’s a sad feeling to be taken advantage of like this. Everyone I’ve met so far has been so kind and generous to me.

So yea, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

submitted by /u/Ok_Maybe_8945
[link] [comments]

from Vietnam https://ift.tt/q4VnWCe

No comments:

Post a Comment